Do any 'new' relationship problems really exist or are they just the same old problems arising in a different form? For example, "we can't communicate" is a common complaint, so is text fighting a new problem or just a new version of the age-old communication problem?
At Guy Stuff Counseling we strive to stay on the front lines of solving relationship problems. Our website, blog, forum, and counseling allow us to do just that, but we don't always hear about every issue as soon as it begins, so we're asking for your help.
Is It The Same Old Relationship Problems?
Guy Stuff director, Kurt Smith, wants your help. He's looking for topics for future blog posts that we haven't covered yet. As you review our website and blog, what topics do you see missing? You can see the topics we've covered in the Browse by Topic list on the right side of this page. What problems are you facing, or have heard others struggling with, that we haven't written about?
Here are a couple of topics and questions we have to give you an idea of what advice we're looking for from you:
- Research has shown over and over again that money is constantly the top cause of fighting in relationships. Do you agree? Would you like this subject to be discussed more? What other topics would you suggest?
- Men often complain that their female partners get angry too. Should we talk more about how a common complaint about men, such as many men needing anger management classes, can occur in women too? What other issues would you say could be more equally focused on?
- Kurt counseled a couple this year that were struggling with the issue of polyamory (having more than one romantic relationship at a time) within their marriage. What new forms of relationship problems would you like to see us to address?
What New Problems Have You Seen In Relationships?
Please leave a comment below and suggest a topic or two that you'd like to see Kurt respond to in future blog articles. A little explanation of why you're suggesting the subject would really help, but please keep it to a paragraph or less. Relationship problems happen to all of us, so thank you for helping us to help you as well as the rest of us have healthier and happier relationships.
Looking for More? Check Out These Articles
- Dating A Woman Who's Seperated But Still Married
- Facebook Makes Flirting Easy And Dangerous For Relationships
- Some Men Find It So Difficult To Relax
- Get More Relationship Advice