Counseling Testimonials - What Others Say About Guy Stuff
Here are a few counseling testimonials from Guy Stuff Counseling clients. Scroll down and read a few comments to see what kind of results you can get.
- He likes to see results. He's action driven and your counseling appeals to his Mr. Fix-it side."
— Cynthia M., 37
- It worked!" (Zach used an anger tool we taught him to stop his anger build-up)
— Zach N., 28
- It's opened my eyes."
— Matthew D., 43
- Everything we did I still use every day. The communication stuff was so profound. I see people doing the things I used to do. I had a vision of what reality was and now I see the real reality. I'm open to others points of view now. The boundaries I use in my relationship have helped me a lot at work too."
— Tyler V., 39
- I always feel better after talking with you." Joseph T., 47
- He stepped up and put her (daughter) down for the first time ever. That's progress!"
— Alexis V., 29
- I feel relieved, sleeping better, turned a leaf."
— Marcus C., 25
- I'm optimistic, more hopeful about the future now."
— Karen W., 53
- You're remarkable."
— Lindsay H., 44
- I trust you enough (to see you) because I've seen what you've done (to help my best friend)."
— Lauren J., 62
- Being here gives me the courage to say things to you - we don't talk like this at home."
— Lisa D
- Only one blowup. That's a huge change. There's some calmness and that's a new feeling. I love that he's helping me with the dinner dishes – it's huge."
— Nancy G., 39
- Thank you for telling me what I need to hear."
— Abby J., 28
- I'm feeling more respected at home; more married like. The new energy in the house is like a breath of fresh air - it's calmer, more peaceful, and finally going in the right direction."
— Andrew N., 35
- I've seen a lot of positive changes in him. The communication's lot better, he's a lot more open, he's able to find ways to get rid of stress."
— Amy E., 38
- I appreciate being able to be accountable with you and trust that I can tell you everything."
— Keith R., 51
- His anger is hugely better; day and night better. He's not this huge, angry ball ready to explode. We're more aligned with what we want for the future."
— Natalie B., 40
- I can't tell you how much you mean to me and what I have learned from you, even though I didn't put every skill you gave me into practice. I regret that and wish I could go back to when we first met in 2006 and really listen to you and act on the skills that you tried to instill in me."
— Ben H., 39
- I never thought I would listen and be able to talk to a counselor like I did with you. I got so lucky when I met you. You have made an impact on me and I can't believe I am crying writing this to you. That should tell you how much you mean to me. Jessica and I are very thankful for the services you have provided to us over the years. I will miss our talks and wish I would of heard and listened to you. The lessons I have learned in life with my experiences with you are invaluable. All I can say is thank you thank you thank you. I don't usually open up to people like I have with you. You made me feel comfortable and cared about."
— Kevin P., 36
- It has been a really great process We are both grateful to have found a way to come together and your guidance was very helpful in the process. Thank you for helping us become a better team in both our professional lives and (mostly) our personal lives!"
— Anna J., 40
- Please know how much I appreciate all that you have done for both of us."
— Megan S., 48
- I have taken what we discussed and applied it and I must say things are much better. Once again thank you for all you help and advice."
— John W., 33
- Get some counseling for yourself from someone who understands men and pornography and that whole interaction. It really does take an expert. There's a great one in Roseville, "Guy Stuff Counseling", Kurt Smith, look him up."
— Lisa Z., 56
- I really enjoyed our sessions and found that in each session I "grew" and learned. I know that if I had more time with you it would be very beneficial to my health and well being."
— Sonya D., 37
- Thanks, Kurt. You were a huge help to me and Mike who needed an authority figure to tell him what was unacceptable behavior."
— Carly N., 67
- I feel like his auto pilot is to fight me and everything. But I'm not afraid anymore that every single moment that he's going to blow up, and I'm not walking on eggshells all the time anymore."
— Sarah W., 38
Please Note: In keeping with the California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists' ethical standards, none of these counseling testimonials were solicited, but rather were comments freely made during our work together. They are real comments made by real counseling clients, as are the descriptions of their treatment; however, the names, ages and cities have been changed to protect each client's confidentiality. These counseling testimonials represent individual experiences, your experience will be your own and these counseling quotes are not intended to guarantee or imply a guarantee of treatment outcome.