More what others say
Scroll down and check out the results you can get.
- It felt hopeless. I couldn't see how this was ever going to get
better. But you knew what it was like in my shoes and helped
me find the way out."
— Jose H., 43, worked with Guy Stuff to deal with an affair and fix his marriage
- I didn't know what to do, but knew I had to do something.
Calling you was the best thing I did to get through this."
— Dan P., 65, worked with us to deal with a separation and reconcile his marriage
- I didn't want to talk to a 52-year-old woman about how
angry my wife makes me. You know what it's like to have
anger issues, and that made me feel more comfortable."
— John T., 42, worked with Guy Stuff to restore his relationship with his wife and children
- This guy has the same problem with anger as Dave and now
manages it. You model it for him and it gives him hope."
— Cindy G., 57, worked with us along with her husband Dave to stop his anger and repair their relationship
- When I showed him your web site he said "that's bull--." I
told him I was going with or without him."
— Rachael V., 38, worked with us to save her marriage
* Steve ended up coming, reluctantly, and 4 months later he said one the things that had changed because of counseling was that he used to get on the computer to play poker, but now instead he thinks about what he can do for Rachael or the kids first — and he likes it. Rachael said she came to counseling because she felt like a "mother with a husband;" what she wanted was a partner. Now she's got one.
- Your counseling has been worth every penny!"
— Maria and Scott K., 29/33, worked with us to repair their relationship
- This provided the vehicle we needed to get back on track. We
needed something to bring us together."
— Jennifer & Jason B., 38, worked with us to repair their relationship
- I was waiting all week to see you — I knew you'd have some
answers, and would give me some guidance and direction."
— Doug W., 41, worked with us to rebuild his marriage
- His parents became really good roommates and that's what
we became, too. We both agreed we wanted more. You've
taught us how to get the marriage we want."
— Lisa & Jeff, 44 & 47, worked with Guy Stuff to change their marriage
- Couples counseling provided the vehicle we needed to get
back on track. We needed something to bring us back
— Rebecca Y. and Jason F., 27 & 28, worked together with Guy Stuff to restore their relationship
- I needed some direction from a Christian man who under
stood my struggle. You were a large part of the transformation
in me, and I'm thankful for your time, and the guidance you
gave me. I sincerely hope that you see the importance of the
work that you do."
— Adam P., 34, worked with Guy Stuff to change a bad habit
- You gave me the best divorce advice I got anywhere. You
warned me to be careful of who I listened to, and you were
right. Everyone has their two cents to share and most of it
— Dan P., 57, with Guy Stuff's help Dan successfully navigated a potentially ugly divorce
Please Note: In keeping with the California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists' ethical standards, none of these testimonials were solicited, but rather were comments freely made during our work together. They are real comments made by real clients, as are the descriptions of their treatment; however, the names, ages and cities have been changed to protect each client's confidentiality. These testimonials represent individual experiences, your experience will be your own and these testimonials are not intended to guarantee or imply a guarantee of treatment outcome.